When registering a publication, you can update your own authority record with the following information:
- Alternative name form
- Organisational affiliation
- Year of birth
- E-mail address
After selecting your authority record in DiVA, you can add information in the appropriate field, and then click on Update authority record.
Edit your authority record
Some details in the authority record cannot be added when registering a publication. It is also not possible to use a publication record to change existing information in your authority record.
Follow these instructions to edit your authority record:
- Log in to DiVA
- If you have an authority record in DiVA, it will appear under the heading My authority record
- Click on Edit my authority record
- Make the desired changes. You can make the following changes to your authority record:
- Add an academic title
- Add or change e-mail
- Add or change year of birth
- Add another organisation
- Link to your public profile page at Uppsala University
- Briefly describe your research/publications (maximum 150 words)
- Click on Save
If your ORCID iD is missing from your authority record, or if your authority record contains incorrect information that you are unable to change, please contact a DiVA administrator at your department, or the Library.