European union: open data
Eurostat – the statistical office of the EU
Statistics Sweden (SCB)
- DagDok: Statistics – Dag Hammarskjöld Library's guide to UN statistics.
- UNdata – UN statistics on demographics, human development, refugees etc. There is also a glossary of statistical terms and general country information.
- UN Statistical Yearbook – A compilation of internationally available statistics on social and economic conditions and activities, at world, regional and national levels.
- World Bank DataBank – An analysis and visualisation tool that contains collections of time series data on a variety of topics.
- World Bank Open data – Free and open access to global development data.
Statistics related to conflicts and security issues
Statistics on human rights and gender issues
- Human Development Report – Reports on development with a human rights perspective, with statistical data on gender issues and country profiles.
- UN Gender Statistics – Data related to gender equality and women's development.
- UNHCR Population Statistics Database – Covers statistics on refugees and migration.
- Universal Human Rights Index – Overviews of recommendations summarized by country, by Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), or by Human Rights Voluntary Goals (HRVGs). Search the original documents that are entered and indexed in the UHRI under "Document search".
- WomenWatch – Reports, databases and archives relating to gender equality and women's human rights.
- World Bank Gender Data Portal – Data and gender statistics covering demography, education, health, access to economic opportunities, public life and decision-making, and agency.